Ways To Give
In the white box to your right, decide how much you want to give, select which fund you'd like to give to, and the frequency of your donation.
Give In Person
Our administrative team is available to accept donations in-person Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. Please drop off your donation at door H. We also accept in-kind donations including:
- Clothing: male and female basics (undergarments, plain t-shirts, and socks)
- Personal hygiene products: toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap, etc.
- Nonperishable food items: snacks, canned goods, and frozen meals
- Safety items: personal protective equipment and first aid kits
- Activities: books, bikes, games, gift cards, movies, magazines, etc.
- Recovery supported materials: AA books, journals, etc.
Mail A Check
Please make checks payable to The South Suburban Council on Alcoholism and Substance Abuse. Our mailing address is 1909 Cheker Square, East Hazel Crest, IL 60429. Please specify if you would like the donation to be allocated to a specific department.
Amazon Smile and Walgreens Donation Program
Donation opportunities are available at a checkout near you. When you shop at Amazon.com, you can log into AmazonSmile and the proceeds of your order cost will go to the Council. You can also donate at Walgreens. As you pay for your purchase you will have the option to round up and give the difference to the Council.
Dedicated to Continuous Improvement
Our unwavering focus is to serve our clients who experience financial barriers in accessing the treatment and services they need and deserve. Additionally, we value the importance of investing in the continuous improvement of :
- The quality of our programs and services
- Our building's condition
- New technology that enables our staff to deliver treatment plans and collect critical data more efficiently